Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Acid Girls and Back to Vintage


Acid Girls - Lightworks OFFICIAL VIDEO dir. Steven Ilous from Steven Ilous on Vimeo.





I've come to realize recently that I haven't been doing so well on blogging about the vintage-esque world because I realized I just really like to talk about food. But this Acid Girl video gives me a chance to redeem myself as it involves both amazing fashion and cupcakes being tossed around! Who could want more. When I first saw this video I though it was Kirsten Dunst but alas it is just one of her doppelgangers. The dresses from this time are just so wonderful! Especially these with their modern twist like the much higher helm lines and more revealing bodices. It came as no surprise that this designer is now working for Lady Gaga.


♥Charlie Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment