Monday, July 26, 2010

Wandering around Brevard in a New Dress





My supper cute mama!
This past weekend I went up to Brevard, North Carolina with my sister and mom and had a lovely time. We went into Asheville for awhile and got to go to the Bele Chere festival! It was really fun and we got to hear some local bands but with all the stalls we got extremely lost and ended up walking in circles. We couldn't find anywhere to eat that wasn't packed until we found Roman's at 75A Haywood St. Asheville, NC 28801. I had the best burger I've ever had in my entire life here equipped with goat cheese, red onions, and a pomegranate balsamic vinaigrette!

As we continued to stumble along we ended up at this tiny boutique that was having an amazing sell where I got this dress. It was handmade by a local brand entitled Motel, I believe. I have completely forgotten the name of the store as we still had no idea where we were. I love the back of this dress, from the front it looks so simple but then the back is so intricate. More details and pictures on Brevard later (along with a description of the best pancakes in the world!)

Charlie Bird

    No comments:

    Post a Comment